Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit

Happy first of the month.

We are meeting for dinner at five, leaving on the bus at six for about three hours, and then we hop on a sleeper train that will drop us off in Varanasi at about eleven in the morning? If I'm remembering correctly.

Last night myself and a few others climbed up this hill (between a hill and a mountain, what should I call it?) to watch the sunset. It was beautiful and there was a breeze because there was a storm off in the distance.

I don't know what I was expecting to get out of this trip, but everything I've put into it has been given back to me times four. I will be home in eight days and that's too hard for me to wrap my head around.

Lee and I are thinking of going to Rishikesh for our last three nights, but access to internet has been scarce so solidifying plans has been impossible. Who knows where we'll end up. But that's the fun part, I suppose. 

No comments:

Post a Comment