Saturday, June 4, 2011

The Last Supper

Tonight we all say goodbye. Some are leaving at 1am to catch a flight, others around 5am. Lee and I are splitting a car with someone from the group who also decided to go to Rishikesh, and we're leaving around 8am for a six or seven hour drive.

It's bizarre to be saying goodbye to the people who have had to take the place of friends and family in some ways, seeing that we're all disconnected and only have each other to rely on. I think we have taken a toll on Dushyant though, despite how much he adores us. Here's a photo from night before last, when we were celebrating the girl in the green sari's birthday.


So we're back to where we started. And we're going to the same restaurant as a way to end things off. Seems fitting.

In other news, my shoulders ought to be super buff by the time I get home from how heavy my bags are. I also don't know how my boobs are still attached to my chest, at this point. The amount of violent bouncing that takes place in Indian transportation is truly remarkable.

No comments:

Post a Comment